I hope everyone is seeing monarch butterflies this year. I have only seen 2 so far…today is Aug 13 and I am hoping I have just been inside too much !!
- F4P @ HMR Farm: Summer 2017 October 30, 2017
- How pollinator-friendly is your landscape? September 9, 2017
- Painted Ladies in the Garden September 9, 2017
- Stem nesting August 22, 2017
- A garden is a changing thing August 15, 2017
- F4P Morris Hort Night! July 28, 2017
- Hot and breezy July 17, 2017
- Pink Suntastic Bicolor sunflower … pollen-less, yet attractive July 12, 2017
Planting for pollinator health is on every gardener’s mind these days. While there’s lots of research on how native plants help pollinators, there’s not much on the interaction of pollinators and annual flowers. What annual flowers attract pollinators? We want to find out, so we designed these trials to address how home gardeners might help reverse pollinator decline.